The Red Gate Inn is always committed to the health and safety of all guests and staff. There have been no cases of Coronavirus 2019 at the Red Gate Inn. Our small size also helps to further limit the risk. However, we have taken additional measures to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
• Guests can always enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your room or at a private table in our shared dining area.
• Condiments like salt and pepper, etc... will be individually wrapped to avoid shared bottles.
• Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves while serving.
• Our staff are required to wash hands continually during the day.
• Shared surfaces such as door handles, railings, remotes, light switches are disinfected daily.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas.
• Guests should also wear masks and practice social distancing while in common areas.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY
• If you are sick, or think you might have been exposed to COVID-19, please call us at (214) 620-5565 to cancel or reschedule your reservaton.
Thank you for booking with us. We hope you enjoy your stay.